Back to Top
Why Become NWGA - Certified?
- Women are considered a major growth market for golf.*
- Over 38 million women are interested in playing golf.*
- Women control 80% of household spending and influence 92-94% of purchases.
- Research** shows that facilities that follow best practices and "Roll Out the Green Carpet":
- Generate more business
- Build customer loyalty
- Increase golfer satisfaction
- Generate more rounds played
- Attract golfers more likely to take formal lessons
- Generate repeat business
Why NWGA certification?
- To independently assess how well your facility delivers the women's golf experience.
- To discover where you can improve and learn how.
- To gain a valuable marketing tool, national publicity and establish immediate credibility.
- To demonstrate that you are listening and care about the female customer.
- To demonstrate your commitment to women golfers and growing the game of golf.
Women Mean More Business!
- * Golf 2.0, Boston Consulting Group.
- ** 2011 Women's Golf Longitudinal Research, Sports and Leisure Research Group.